Download and print your appointment paperwork!
Save valuable time in our waiting room and be prepared for your visit.
Download the patient registration form.
Less Wait Time
How Do We See?
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Listed are recommendations to provide a smoother experience for you. Expect to be here for 2 hours for your initial appointment.
- New patient paperwork can be downloaded from our website or it will be mailed or emailed to you prior to your appointment. Please complete and bring it with you to your scheduled appointment.
- Bring all insurance cards along with a government issued picture ID.
- If your insurance requires a referral, contact your Primary Care Doctor to ensure they have issued the referral for your visit.
- Bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Expect to be dilated on the initial visit. If you are not comfortable driving after dilation, please make arrangements for a driver.
You can expect your appointment to include necessary testing for your eye condition and a thorough evaluation by your physician. In the event surgery is discussed, you may also meet with a surgical counselor.